Here at New Classics Company our mission is simple, to provide professional quality original entertainment with the lowest cost to our audiences. This means that while we’re up and running, our profits provide us just enough support to keep us going. We have been running successfully throughout the entire year with our super popular, Friday Night Improv performances, as well as one-off productions here and there and free classes and workshops for the community.
Thanks to generous donations from our audience, we have reached our goal of $3,500 raised to help fund our hugely exciting 2018 season! Our 6TH Year as a company!
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Most importantly though, NCC recognizes that times are tight. Nobody knows better than us how hard it can be sometimes to offer financial support. That’s why we’ve got plenty of other ways for you to get involved this summer.
- Share This Page, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Pages
- Bringing Visibility to our mission and exciting projects and productions is the number one thing you can do! And it doesn’t cost a dime!
- Volunteer! We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you find yourself in the Cape Cod area this summer, drop us a line and find out how you can be a part of the team. NCC is in dire need of assistance with box office and house keeping duties, set construction, and tech help for our shows.
- Join us! We’re also always looking for people interested in joining us as artists. If you have a script you’d like us to consider send it our way. If you’re a performer interested in joining one of our shows or our improv troupe, send us your resume and headshot. If your band is interested in performing with us send us some samples of your work. We’re always looking to get new and enthusiastic artists involved, so get in touch today.
- You can always reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.